More About EEG
About our EEGs
Hospital Grade Equipment:
- Optimal-Neurofeedback uses the Cadwell Easy EEG fully updated, with 32 channels.
Sensors are Hand Placed:
- At Optimal-Neurofeedback, we position and place all sensors individually by hand.
- Hand placement accounts for the unique three dimensional shape of the individual skull better than a cap, strap, or net pulled over the client's head.
- Expert hand placement more accurately matches the standard International "10-20" System of sensor locations.
- The taut pull of a cap, strap, or net over the client's head can produce muscle tension artifacts not desirable in an EEG.
- Most clients find hand placed sensors more comfortable than the pulled-over-the-head type.
Experience: Wayne Adamson
- Wayne Adamson has been the Technical Director of Electrodiagnostic Labs with Hospitals and Medical Centers in the Northern California area for over 26 years.
- More recently, Wayne has been an independent Electrodiagnostic Technologist supporting Medical Doctors and Psychologists in their offices throughout Northern California for over 10 years.
- In the research area, Wayne has provided EEG recording for Reference EEGs (rEEGs) research at Stanford University and Nerve Conduction Studies for diabetic neuropathy at Diablo Clinical Research.
- And now, at Optimal-Neurofeedback, Wayne sets the standard for Electrodiagnostic Technology.